Sunday, May 10, 2020

Survey--Clarks Reservation Survey--The Woods is Full of all sorts of Wonder and Stone Works

Last week  I went to Clarks Reservation in Janesville, NY, an eastern suburb of Syracuse, to take a few pictures of trilliums. I had written a post "The Trilliums Are Out" for LIfe in The Finger Lakes' blog and needed some pics of trilliums.

I was in the back of the state park that borders National Grid property/power lines. While I was walking in the woods I came across several lines of boulders that did not appear to be an old foundation for a house, or a stone wall.




Below is a Manitou Stone. It shows its age by the build-up over the millennia of dirt around it sinking it deeper into the land.






Below is a what I call a "platform stone" marking a nest, or intersection of numerous Energy Lines.








All this shows is that all sorts of wonders can be found in the woods. You don't need a large ornate structures. Those structures as I noted inTHE DONALD TRUMP (OSTENTATIOUS) THEORY OF SACRED SITES attract the wrong element--ghost hunters, ufologists and a variety other people and groups whose actions and intentions diminish the vibe; it's all about the vibe.

My one regret was not having my dowsing rods with me.

No comments: