Sunday, November 28, 2021

Updating Sacred Sites--Camden, New Jersey

Since I published Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT,ONT) That Changed the World in 2017 I have continued to look for and survey locations that have Fields of Consciousness (FOC).   Recently I visited a friend in Camden, New Jersey.

Before visiting her I mapped dowsed a map of Camden, New Jersey where she lives and found that a Field of Consciousness was located close to her home. It was a community park near the waterfront.



In the picture above my dogs are lying down in front of the FOC that is located just behind the fence.

Great souls and great events as well as social justice movements have been born or occurred closes to FOC. That is because emanate consciousness emanate  consciousness that calls us to our highest ideals.

FOC are found in America's northeast and southern Ontario, Canada. Below is a map of the area that I call North Star Country. I named it such because it was the north Star that guided freedom seekers north before the Civil Wass.








No comments: