Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Dowsing Services To Find Water, Earth Energies and More

 Friends,

I have set up  a webpage to offer dowsing services. www.earthwaterdowsing.com

As the name implies, Earth Water Dowsing, I will dowse to locate anything having to do with Earth or Water.  I can dowse where to locate a well,  for Earth Energies or where to locate a home or a sacred stone circle. 

One of the more interesting services I offer is determining  if your home is at increased risk to lightning strikes. It comes from years of doing field work and learning that there is something going on underground that attracts lightning strikes. To learn more you can read what I wrote on my dowsing services website.

A few years ago I began dowsing for water and earth energies as a business and thought it was about time to start advertising.

madis

www.earthwaterdowsing.com



3 comments:

Joanne said...

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. I recently read your article about ley lines through Syracuse, extending to the “priest’s retirement home in Lorretto.” I’m curious if you have any more information about this place, which is near me. When visiting the gardens there, I felt something I couldn’t explain. I stumbled upon your article while reading about the Haudenosaunee, who for some reason I am drawn to. To find these 2 interests linking was a curious coincidence. If you can add anything, I would be grateful. Joanne

Justin A said...

Madis, I hope all is well my friend. I remembered you authored a few books in topics I have now become quite interested in. Your old Sears Pal, Justin A.

Madis Senner said...

Great to hear from you Justin. Check with this webpage as I will probably have some talks coming up at some point. Blessings,
madis