Saturday, August 5, 2023

Climate Change and Climate Migration

 I have been working on an article about climate migration, which is inevitable. However, what I find very concerning is the attitude and perspective of the writer's and prognosticators whose work I have been reading as I research the topic.

Many continue to believe that we can do with Mother Earth as we wish, as we have been doing for thousands of years. . In other words, there appears to be very little change in the believe the we can continue to do as we please; all we need to do is more judicious in our actions. Just figure out how many people can live in a certain location.

Very little, or no discussion,  about how we can best preserve and save our Mother. I would argue if we make our focus how we can best protect our Mother, we will in the process save ourselves.

I will post the article once published.



No comments: