Sunday, March 29, 2020

Rare Photo of a Yellow Orb

On a survey of a sacred sites Stone Structures--Hudson Valley/ Catskills Part 1 Overview in early November last year I captured a rare yellow orb in two of my pictures. I say rare because there really aren't many pictures of yellow orbs on the net.

There were however a plethora of opinions about the significance of seeing a yellow. The general opinion was that yellow orbs are a sign of warning and caution. But cautious about what?

I assumed that it was about me taking it easy and not pushing things. I also wondered whether it was warning about protecting the sacred site fellow geomancer Janice Carr and I were surveying; to stay mum about its location to avoid the onslaught of thrill seekers, UFO oligists, ghost hunters and their ilk that could overrun this holy area and ruin it. So I decided not to reveal the name or exact location of the sacred area where I photographed the yellow orb and only refer to it as a general area in my post  Stone Structures--Hudson Valley/ Catskills Part 1 Overview



No comments: