Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Separating Your Consciousness From Your Body

One of the great challenges a spiritual seeker will one day face is being able to separate their consciousness from their body in order to achieve the highest meditative states. Being able to separate your consciousness from your body can also be a great tool for a geomancer and dowser to use in applying their craft. 

The challenge in separating your consciousness from your body is that we associate our body with our being, who we are. It is not. 

Years ago when I was writing Sacred Sites in North Star Country I had to find Fields of Consciousness (where Ley Lines originate from) in America's northeast and southern Ontario, Canada. I did not have the time or wherewithal, to drive the backroads of such a large area. Instead I developed an alternative technique dowsing technique that relied on my ability to separate my consciousness from my body. I would look at a map and visualize myself being at a certain local. Holding my L-rods in my hand I would imagine my self walking at that specific location.

Below is a video I put together explaining how to learn this technique. 

For the spiritual seeker learning the basic dowsing technique of finding a water vein (underground stream) will provide you with enough dowsing ability to learn this technique. More importantly learning this exercise will be a great way to develop the ability to separate your consciousness from your body; as well as a way to test whether you can.

I encourage everyone to try and learn this technique. The video includes several exercises.






No comments: