Friday, July 5, 2024

Talk on Earth Magic Saturday September 21, 2024

I will be speaking at the CNY Pagan Pride day gathering, Autumnal Equinox Festival, at Long Branch Park on Onondaga Lake on Saturday September 21, 2024. Time to be determined. My talk is titled "Earth Magic." Attendance is free, the only request is that you bring a food donation.

Dowsing Instruction Afterwards. Like last year I will be providing some basic dowsing instructions to help people find Earth Energies after my talk. We will be working with L-Rods and I will be helping people find a water vein, an Energy Line and a Ley Line. Many dowsers are rusty, or are self-taught and were never shown the basic features of Mother Earth--this will give you a chance to fine tune your skills.

All you need to have are the basic rudimentary skills of working with L-Rods.

I look forward to seeing you. 



No comments: