Sunday, June 17, 2018

Peacemaker's Sanctuary Onondaga Lake Pictures of Visit with InterFaith Works

Before I left to go speak at the American Society of Dowsers Convention in New Paltz last week I took Gracious Moyo and Mark Briggs to Peacemaker's Sanctuary at Onondaga Lake. Gracious heads up outreach for InterFaith Works in Syracuse and Mark is a board member. We are looking for support from InterFaith Works  to raise awareness about the Peacemaker's Sanctuary and truly make it a gathering place, a sanctuary for our community.

Here are some pictures I took of our visit.







I will post pictures of my visit to the King's Stone Chamber in California Hill NYS DEC Forest and other sacred areas and stone structures I saw when I was at the convention.

I hope to see you at the Peacemaker's Sanctuary for our Solstice Meditation this Thursday at 7PM. Directions

Blessings,
madis



No comments: