Sunday, October 11, 2020

Chenango County Survey (9/26)--Continued

Following my survey of the stone structures in North Phasalia in Chenango county NYSurvey in Chenango County, NY--Part I on Saturday September 26th I continued surveying on my own and found several interesting places and stone structures.

Since the publication Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT,ONT) That Changed the World I have been looking for more places with Fields of Consciousness for an update of the book in the future. I do a map dowsing looking for possible FOC and follow-up with a survey.

The following are pictures from my survey in Chenango County.

I went to NYS's Bowman Lake State Park looking for a Field of Consciousness. As I entered the woods I was immediately struck with the image of several large Platform Stones. I first thought that they were stones marking an old trail or entrance; but a dowsing showed them to be Platform Stones. Wow. What Luck.

Below are the pictures of Jaeda Bear sitting next to the Platform Stones








I then went to NYS DEC's McDonough State forest next to Bowman State Park looking for a FOC. 



Wow what a beautiful Hemlocked woods.



While not far from the entrance the FOC was a little off the beaten track so it had a positive and sweet vibe to it. Very Nice.



I next went to another NYS DEC Forest and found more FOC. It was getting late so I did not investigate first hand but marked in on the map for when I come back.

I was very, very lucky to find all these wonderful things. Often I go and see nothing. So today was unusual. A Gift. Thanks God.





No comments: