Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sacred Sites Update--Peacemaker's Sanctuary, Onondaga Lake

Since I had not been to the Peacemaker's Sanctuary at Onondaga Lake in a while I went for a visit last Friday.

Whenever I go there after not being there in some time I am confronted by a space that has deteriorated since my last visit--energy vortices slipped, pockets of only a very positive vibe, etc. . Not this time. I was amazed. The vibe was extremely positive throughout.

Not only was the vibe extremely positive I found four Energy Vortices. Yes, 4 Energy Vortices. Amazing.

It could even be argued that the vibe had picked up since my last visit. How could this be?

1.The bulk of visitors came with the best of intentions and may have meditated or done ritual while there. In the process improving the vibe.

2. Not many people visited.

3. The seeds of the last cleanup and reinforcement of intent last exercised took time to blossom.

4. Other

I regret I did not bring my camera. Schools of small fish were trying to swim up the current in the runoff pipe from the other side of the walkway. A wonderful image.

BE AWARE THAT THE AREA AROUND THE BENCH AT THE FAR END IS A LITTLE FLOODED.

I will go back in the next few weeks and will make sure to bring my camera.

I encourage you to visit this divine place.

Below is an older picture I took of the Peacemaker's Sanctuary.

Directions for the Peacemaker's Sanctuary Onondaga Lake



No comments: