Sunday, October 22, 2023

Busy Season, Ancient Ruins Reveal Something Special

 Friends,

With the leaves falling and frost killing the ground cover, my busy season of scouring the land looking for stone structures has begun and will not end until early May. I am writing asking for suggestions,  places I should investigate on public grounds in the northeast that contain stone structures. Please post a picture and location and if I decide to investigate I will invite you along. I can dowse the picture to determine if it merits study.

It does not have to be pristine or an extravagant location with lots of stone structures. Rather the simplest, the dilapidated, barely noticeable places that often contain the most remarkable things such as Earth Magic in the form of Energy Vortices, Blind Springs… Below is a  a video of a survey I did with Peter Shell this past week. It shows what is posible. While the place had some large stone structures most of it had been  buried with Earth over the eons. But it contained an Energy Vortex, Blind Spring and even a Thin Veil that brought a remarkable encounter with the Other Side.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings,

Madis



No comments: