Saturday, April 1, 2017

Best of Luck to the Utica/Herkimer Dowsers

At my talk today to the Oneida County Historical Society several people  from the newly formed New Hartford/Utica Chapter of the American Society of Dowsers. attended Members are still waiting formal approval from the ASD. They have been meeting for several months and have about 10 members currently. Several people rom my talk expressed interest to join so I expect membership will climb. 

They asked me to come speak to the chapter and I have agreed. I anticipate that this will be some time in the late summer or fall.

The Utica New Hartford branch meets the third Tuesday of the month. I will post on the meeting place when I get news.

For more contact: Jerri Solicito 315 219 5304

All the best to the new chapter.


No comments: