Friday, January 5, 2018

ASD Geomancy Group to Form

Friends,

I will be forming a Geomancy group within the American Society of Dowsers. You have to become a member of the ASD if you want to participate. Membership to the ASD is $50 a year.

There will be an ASD conference call about this January 16.

Group activities for the Geomancy Group will consist of:

  • Conference Calls
  • Group Exchange--Yahoo Groups, or more likely Facebook. This group will be limited to members of the Geomancy Group within the ASD. You can ask questions, or just be a fly on the wall and learn from others queries. I will post items periodically on interesting findings. This is a great way to become a better dowser and learn about Mother Earth. I am looking to fashion this group exchange after a very informative dowsing list serve I was on years ago. We will learn from each other and because membership is limited and focused you are not barraged by spam. My experiences, as well as for others, was phenomenal. I learned a lot from beloved ASD member Joe Smith (dancing pendulums)and Nigel Percy that has gone on to form a very successful dowsing business, discovering dowsing. I am sure they learned from me. 


I will post more information about this in the next week or so.

Participating in this group would be a good way to learn more about dowsing and Mother Earth.

Blessings,
madis

PS Membership to the ASD includes receiving the quarterly newsletter and discounts on the conference.





No comments: