Thursday, October 17, 2019

Grafton NYS Park, Hennig Preserve Surveys Part 2 Grafton

Over three and a half years ago I visited Grafton State Parks and did not find many stone structures or aspects of Mother Earth. As I noted in my blog post about the survey Misdirected I felt as though something was playing with me, because my dowsing rods where constantly being misdirected. I am attuned to my rods. When they start moving in unexpected ways it usually to point something out to me that I had not been looking for, but would be interested in seeing. On that survey they just moved and jumped around as if I were a neophyte dowser, pedantic and out of control: going one way and the reversing course.

My interest in Grafton was piqued when I read a post on the Rock Piles Blog about some cairns in Grafton:Cairns with standing Manitou Stones in Grafton, NY

One of the things I looked for are covered Earth Chakras. When you cover Earth Chakras the Life Force is unable to penetrate the rocks so it bounces off and cannot  be channeled into the chakra's vortex. It then lingers in the air and looks for another Earth Chakra (EC).

To see if we could measure the affects of a blocked EC Lorna measured the area of the chakra unblocked and blocked.


Above is a the EC covered. It was later uncovered.
Lorna did find an increase in positive energy, but it was not that significant.

Continue Reading
Grafton NYS Park, Hennig Preserve Surveys Part 3 Grafton--The Sweet Area'

No comments: