Monday, September 21, 2020

Manitou's at Skytop (in the city of Syracuse) Posting #2

I have gone back to Skytop a few times since Labor Day. I returned last Friday to follow-up on a few stone structures i had spotted during my previous visits. One of those structures I could not find--there are a maze of trails there. Here are trail maps from TrailForks-- Skytop Main Loop     and  Skytop lot South Entrance

You can read my previous post: Manitou's at Skytop (in the city of Syracuse) #

I was able to find a stone structure close to the one I last posted about. It was a small series of stones marking Ley Lines (Spirit Lines, Lines of Consciousness) connected to two other stone mounds marking the intersection of stone mounds.

The structure is located on a bike trail. I imagine that it was chosen because of its elevation to a challenge with a small bump. Sad.

In the picture above Jaeda Bear is lying on the other side of the stone and earthen mound to show how it is elevated.


Above is a side view of the structure. Notice the depressed are towards the center that is pure earth and worn down.


Sticks mark the Ley Lines in the picture above.


The close up shows how stones were used to etch out, or show the trajectory of the Ley Lines. I imagine that the stone on the far left that is lying flush to the ground was once standing.

Pictured below are the two mounds next to small mound.  My backpack on the upper center right marks the small mound. The two larger mounds both mark the intersection of several Ley Lines.




I call the clustering of several areas of intersecting Ley lines, or Energy Lines, a Nest. I am surprised to find a next with only a dozen of two Ley lines marked because it is not uncommon to find dozens if not close to a hundreds of Ley Lines making a Nest. Putting the effort to mark such a smaller nest, relatively speaking in our area, shows that; 1) At one time pre- framing, pre-quarry, pre mountain biking much of the Skytop area was covered with stones. 2) Either there were lots of Telluric People in our area, or they had lots of time

We have large Nests in upstate NY because we are home to Fields of Consciousness where Ley Lines originate from.

Here are a few pictures of the structures that the mountain bikers have constructed.





You can read my previous post: Manitou's at Skytop (in the city of Syracuse) #1

No comments: