Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Erik Gelden In Jessica Jones Season 3 Exhibits the Superpower in us all

If you have had a chance to watch the 3rd season of Marvel Comic's  Jessica Jones (Netflix) you will have seen Jessica's recent flame, Erik Gelden. He has an unusual superpower; he can sense evil. When he gets close to an evil person he gets a bad migraine beginning from behind his eyes. The closer the person to him and the darker their evil the greater the pain.

There is something to this.



According to Hindu Vedanta the seat of your consciousness is located in the area of your forehead. It is your mind screen and its called your Chidakasha

YOUR CHIDAKASHA IS WHERE YOU WILL SENSE AND FEEL CONSCIOUSNESS.

When I began to meditate in powerful Fields of Consciousness(FOC) I was taking on massive amounts of Spiritual Nutrition that was nourishing my soul and helping facilitate its transformation. I like Erik Gelden began to become highly sensitive to the consciousness, or morality, of the places and people I came in contact with. Sadly most are not good so I would get headaches like Erik; only when it was really bad it felt as though a large set of vicegrips/pliers where gripped around my temple area and squeezing hard.

Over time my sensitivity to the consciousness that I came in contact with began to diminish. I began to sense it less, unless it was just after meditating in a powerful FOC. I still feel consciousness, particularly if I focus on it, or run into someone very negative/dark.

So?

While you may not sense negative consciousness like Erik does, or I did, it still matters a lot. Because you are merging with that negative consciousness even if you cannot feel it. This matters an awful lot, as I discuss in my upcoming book Everything Has Karma: Learning to Embrace Our Interconnectedness.

While some may consider Eric Gelden a superhero he is only a person that can sense what is going on 24/7 with us.



No comments: