Years ago I created a not for profit (501c3), Jubilee Initiative. Some of you may remember it from our effort to buy Spirit House in Georgetown, NY which ended when one of our members purchased it for themselves. The board met a few weeks ago to discuss our plans going forward. We clearly see ourselves as dedicated to educating about Mother Earth and helping preserve Her sacred places. See below.
We hope that you join our effort and become an Earth Healer, and/or donate to our effort to buy Gossamer Wood in Canandaigua, NY.
Jubilee Initiative—Mother Earth Prayers
Mission Statement—We look to educate about Mother Earth and teach others to become Earth Healers and stewards of the land. To protect and preserve Her Sacred parts.
- Teach about Mother Earth and Her Subtle Body—how to dowse Ley Lines.
- Educate how Ley Lines can be used to clean space.
- Go into the field and clean space, with an emphasis on our Mother’s sacred parts.
- Keepers—Teach people how to become Keepers and encourage Earth Healers to commit to preserving an area.
- Educate about spiritual practices such as meditation and other means to raisepeople's people's consciousness; understanding that an Earth Healer is only as good as their spiritual acumen.
- Encourage people to become Earth Healers in their own local areas.
· Gossamer Wood—Raise Money to buy and turn it into a sacred preserve. Establish a core group of Earth Healers to become Keepers (watch over and spiritually cleanse) for Gossamer.·
We have set-up a web page, http://www.gossamerwood.org. Once Bill Dewey returns from Florida we will have several Earth Healer's gatherings there and other events.
L Longer term we anticipate that we will create a legal framework for the oversight of Gossamer and possibly other sacred sites.
P Preserving High Tor—The NY DEC just announced that a public comment period has opened up regarding the future use of High Tor for the next ten years. There are hundreds of stone mounds and single sacred stones there. We would like to get them listed on the National Register of Historic Places; in addition to other protections.
We are looking for partners for this initiative. We were only recently informed about the public comment period. Given our interest and long term history with High Tor we felt compelled to protect the stone mounds there, which we have been talking about and visiting for so long. We have purchased a domain name and hope to have a website up and running in the next few weeks, www.hightor.org.
· Workshops—There is much more than Ley Lines to Mother Earth’s Subtle Body. We plan on having workshops longer term to educate about Mother Earth’s Subtle Body. There will be a charge for this and it will be part of fund raising for Mother Earth Prayers/Jubilee Initiative.