Tuesday, March 5, 2019

NY & NH Stone Walls being used to measure Pole Shift

I came across this article today on how stone walls in New York and New Hamspshire were being used  to measure the movement of the magnetic pole over the last few centuries. You will find it below. It is a synopsis of a research project that worked with stone walls.

I often find stone walls aligned with certain energy formations in our Mother's geomagnetic field. I have never thought  of looking at them to see if they are part of the Earth Grid that aligns with the magnetic poles.

There are formations I have found that I believe are aligned with the magnetic field. But they are not too conducive to use to determine alignments with accuracy.

I DO HOWEVER HAVE A QUESTION THAT I WELCOME INPUT ON. GIVEN THE POLE SHIFT IF I FIND A WALL MAPPING OUT SOMETHING SUCH AS AN ENERGY LINES AND THEY ARE  STILL ALIGNED WITH THE ENERGY FORMATION--DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE ENERGY FORMATION DEALS WITH (POWERS, GIVES FORM TO ...ETC) THE PHYSICAL EARTH AND NOT THE MAGNETIC FIELD. 

BECAUSE IF THE STONE STRUCTURE WAS ORIGINALLY ALIGNED WITH THE MAGNETIC FIELD IT WOULD NO LONGER BE SO.

SECONDLY, IF THIS IS SO COULD  THE REASON I AM NOT FINDING AN ABUNDANCE OF ALIGNMENTS WITH THE MAGNETIC FIELD IS BECAUSE EONS AGO THE PEOPLE BUILDING STONE STRUCTURES KNEW, OR LEARNED, THAT THEY MOVE?

THIRD, THIS GETS DOWN TO WHY THE POLE SHIFTS. WHY?
I DON'T THINK ITS BECAUSE OF THE MOLTEH CORE



Research Article

Free Access

Measurements of Geomagnetic Declination (1685–1910) Using Land Surveys, LiDAR, and Stone Walls

No comments: