Monday, December 28, 2020

Updating Sacred Sites--Selkirk Shores

Since I published Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT,ONT) That Changed the World in 2017 I have continued to look for and survey locations that have Fields of Consciousness (FOC).   Last week  I went to Selkirk Shores State Parkparks.ny.gov › parks › selkirkshores › details

So far I have found over an  additional thirty locations that have FOC that I hope to add to a revision of the book. Many of these places are in New York (Central, Finger Lakes, Western, North Country, Southern Tier) but I have also found places in Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Canada.  Here are some of my previous  survey posts on places I have found.

Sacred Sites Update--Macedon's Butterfly Nature Trail  

Vermont New Hampshire Trip, Part 1--Overview

Sacred Sites Survey--Oxbow Falls, Canastota, NY

Grafton NYS Park, Hennig Preserve Surveys Part 1Sacred Sites Survey--Danby State Forest.

Last week I went to Selkirk looking for Lake Ontario stones and brought along my dowsing rods. When I went for I hike within the park I brought along my dowsing rods. When I asked for FOC I was directed to the point below



My dog Jaeda Bear is sitting in the center area of the FOC. The location was near a fenced in area as the picture above shows.

The vibe was a positive--Impressive! The rest of the park was neutral.

I look forward to doing more surveys and perhaps finding more places to add to an update.

If you have any suggestions for places that may FOC and places I should survey please mention them below.

Thanks,

madis


No comments: