Monday, May 9, 2016

Serpent Mound (Ohio, Pennsylvania) Trip and Survey

Over the next few days I will be posting about my trip to and survey of  Serpent Mound, in Peebles Ohio, the world's largest effigy mound. I stopped along Lake Erie in Pennsylvania and Ohio, and metro Pittsburgh to survey for Fields of Consciousness and sacred sites.

I was pleased to find Fields of Consciousness in Ohio's Western Reserve (NE OH), so far from the center of Mother Earth's Soul--the Utica/Rochester corridor. SWEET!

The heart of Mother Earth's Soul and Her Fields lays along the Rochester/Utica corridor, with Syracuse being the center. Fields diminish in potency as you get farther from the center. Meaning that instead of having numerous Fields, as high as 12, stacked upon each other you find single Fields, or only a few Fields stacked upon each other.

The following are three of the sites that have Fields in Ohio that I will be including in my upcoming book, Sacred Sites in North Star Country, Places in Greater New York State That Changed the World.

Conneaut Township Park, Conneaut Ohio






Sunset Park, North Kingsville Ohio





Geneva State Park, Geneva, Ohio





No comments: