Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Keeper's Work

Saturday after a long separation, I was able to visit a place I am a Keeper for. A place I have been taking care of for about two decades. A place I love very dearly.

It was a beautiful day in the low eighties, with plenty of sun.

Gone are the days when I would meditate for hours on a Field of Consciousness to jack-up the Lines of Consciousness (LOC, or what many call Ley Lines) emanating from the Field, knowing that they would carry a more potent dose of divine consciousness to the far corners of the world. Everything is better when we sprinkle it with a little love. Positive intentions, loving acts and prayer/meditation improve aspects of our Mother such as Fields of Consciousness, as well as stone structures and places/space. 

I worked to raise the vibe of a powerful imprint that had once been an Energy Vortex, as I have been doing for some time. Sad to lose something that is probably thousands of years old. The imprint remains strong, but has not blossomed back into an Energy Vortex--yet.

Being a Keeper requires doing more than Earth Healing. Physical cleaning is also important, which means picking up litter like cans.

I also cleaned up a few area that had a negative vibe. I removed a dead tree trunk that had crushed smaller tree it had fallen on. No longer pinned to the ground the smaller tree immediately began rising.

I worked  to raise the vibe of two small stone structures that have been messed with for decades. Sad.

Being a Keeper means fussing over a space and treating it with reverence and most of all nourishing it with love.

It felt good to be with an old friend(the space) again.




No comments: