Monday, April 24, 2023

Survey--Delaware Counties' Stone Columns and more Part III The Stone Columns

I counted close to fifty stone columns; and I imagine I did not see all of them. There were two types of stone columns; the short ones and the tall ones. I am not sure whether the shorter ones were intentionally made shorter, or had their tops lopped off later.

The one good thing about the shorter stone columns was that they had a bit of a positive vibe, albeit weak, and limited to a few stone piles. If you are at all familiar with my work you know that I believe positive human intention enhances everything and makes it better. It's all about the vibe.

I imagine the shorter stone columns were able to retain a bit of their vibe because they blended into their surroundings--they were not eye candy, which attracts curiosity seekers, archaeological types, etc.--and not necessarily Indigenous people with their positive intentions, who would treat them in a sacred manner and perform ceremonies around them.

I did work to raise the vibe of several of the stone columns. Prayed around a few, and undertook other actions.


Several of the short stone columns were aligned with Manitou Stones, or other short stone columns.

I found two series of tall stone columns--both of which were aligned over an Energy Line. l mention this because I read some comments some place that people believed them to have been part of a fence, or even aligned to a star, or some astrological event. They clearly were intentionally located over an Energy Line.

The two series of stone columns provided a spectacular image to behold. I imagine before they fell to modernity and curiosity seekers it would have been electrifying to be near them. SAD. Still, I got pretty jacked up.



Above, the shorter alignment of six to eight stone columns was in good, but not great shape. Still, it was a sight to behold.

The other alignment (below) consisted of twenty-five to thirty tall stone columns in good, to very good, shape. 





I imagine there are many more stone columns in the area. It was a hot day in the eighties with a bright sun. I stopped my survey.

Next Conclusion

Survey--Delaware Counties' Stone Columns and more Part IV. Conclusion

No comments: