Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Line of Boulders at Heath Park

Today I went to do a survey of Bethany and Heath Park on Syracuse's south for my upcoming book Sacred Sites in North Star Country--both contain Fields of Consciousness. While in Heath Park I came a across a line of boulders of megalithic size. 



I never noticed the stones before, but I do remember years ago finding some large boulders towards the end of Heath Park where it butts up against I-81.

I don't have a clue whats up with these stones. Did a farmer long ago use them to make a fence?  Or were they left there by a glacier? Or......

I took out my dowsing rods to see if there was some sort formation of Mother Earth is connected to the line of boulders.

Sure enough there is a powerful energy formation, an aspect of Mother Earth's Plane of Energy, Sri Aurobindo's Vital Plane there. My rods led me to a clearing in the line of boulders. Immediately when I stepped in the clearing I was zapped and felt powerful energy. In the picture below my dog Pepper is standing in  the aspect of Mother Earth. Notice how that area is a clearing in an area with lots of big stones.



I don't think that boulders are some ancient formation created to tap into the Energy Field there. What I do think though is, that it exerted influence on whomever created the line of boulders. Whether it be a glacier or the unconscious mind of those that created the line of boulders.  

Much more research is needed. As well as contemplative time by the boulders to get some answers. I just thought it an interesting formation.

To find the boulders. Walking east away from South Salina Street stay on the right hand side (south.) After you cross the creek continue on the trail and just before the trail begins to climb look on your left side for the line of boulders. 

Heath Park is the stand of conifers you see on I-81 just south of Syracuse's city center. It runs between South Salina and I-81 and between Conifer Drive and Richfield Ave.

No comments: