Friday, June 28, 2019

Sacred Sites Update--Stone Wall Inn NYC Celebrates 50 years

Today the birth of the Gay Pride Movement turns 50 years old and it all started at the Stonewall Inn in NYC.

What is of note is that part of the Stonewall Inn rests on a Field of Consciousness (FOC.) In the picture below I have circled the part that rests on the FOC.


It is my believe that space matters and that it can influence us. In particular I believe that the Northeast of America is where Mother Earth's soul resides, specifically because of the FOC. I call it Northstar Country and it is the birthplace of much of what we hold dear--the birthplace of Women's Rights, American Democracy, the Spiritualist Movement, Mormonism, the New Age and much more. To that we can add Gay Pride.

While the Stonewall Inn was not included in my book Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT,ONT) That Changed the World it will if I do a revision. I have since found many others.

While it is a single FOC of consciousness, not a stacked FOC where several FOC are placed upon each other and you will not feel much if you visit, it still had a powerful affect.


No comments: