Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vermont New Hampshire Trip, Part 4-Fox Chair Mountain Memorial Forest. Sacred Sites Update

My next stop was  Fox Chair Mountain Memorial Forest. Although listed as located in Springfield, the nearest town is Chester, Vermont.  It is close to the Vermont/ New Hampshire state border.

I had map dowsed a Field of Consciousness before my trip--but I found more.



This is the approximate area I map dowsed before my trip and photoshopped a google map with a grey circles.  The areas I am referring to are a bit more to the right of the entry sign.


THE FIELDS OF CONSCIOUSNESS
I marked the FOC with a small stone circle


About 60-80 feet in the background you can see a stream or wet area.


A Vortex

While I had map dowsed a FOC when I got there my rods kept directing me to something else; almost refusing to direct me to the FOC. I realized that my rods were trying to tell that there was a vortex there. WOW.


DOWSING TIP: You need to develop a strong bond with your L-rods (pendulums don't cut it) so that they can guide you at times and point out things you are not looking for but would be interested to know about. Remember dowsing rods are suppose to respond to your intention.

My L-rods and I have such a relationship with a variety of specific motions that my L-rods make to show me certain things. So if your rods start acting wacky or don't seem to respond properly, they may be trying to show you something else, or be trying to tell you something.



Pepper is standing on the stone marking the vortex. It is closer to the road than the FOC.

I meditated on the vortex. I would love to have spent more time but I had to get to Alice's house and head out for the talk.

THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY WORTH A VISIT. THE FOC HAS A DECENT VIBE AND THERE IS VORTEX. IF YOU LIVE IN NH/VT GO VISIT AND EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND!!!

I must say I was very  pleased and very surprised to have found a vortex and a standing stone and I still had yet to get to my destination.

Thanks, God.

NEXT
Vermont New Hampshire Trip, Part 5--Moody, Park, Claremont, New Hampshire--Sacred Sites Update

No comments: