Sunday, July 1, 2018

Survey of Sacred Sites in Downstate NY, PART II--The Solstice Chamber

One of the largest chambers in the world is the King's Stone Chamber in Putnam County, NY. But before you get to the King's Stone Chamber you come upon what is called the Solstice Chamber. I imagine this is because it aligns with the solstice.

While a stone chamber  is always impressive, personally I found nothing of interest to me with the Solstice Chamber. I found no alignment with Earth Energies, no positive vibe, nor any left over  co-creations with Mother Earth such as Energy Vortices, or Water Domes... It is the prayers, aspirations, solace, love and the like left behind by pilgrims as spiritual embers that draws me to sacred sites.

Below are some pictures









Polly Midgley (NY coordinator) and Bill Pollard of NEARA sitting in front of the Solstice Chamber.



NEXT

Survey of Sacred Sites in Downstate NY, PART III--The Stone Block Wall


No comments: