Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sacred Sites Update--MULLER HILL, GEORGETOWN, NY

I had a chance to visit Muller Hill, Georgetown, NY (pages 165-175, Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT, ONT) That Changed the World) earlier today. A very positive and joyful experience, with lots of good news. The space is more than held up and has definitely picked up in some places--the Vibe, vortices, new areas,.....

I should have known that parts of Muller Hill Road would be covered with snow and ice; forget the streak of very warm weather. So I had to walk a ways to get to the sacred area.

The vibe is still very, very sweet. I immediately felt uplifted and a little blissed out  as soon as I stepped into the sacred area. The vibe of the Welcome Circle was very positive, to extremely positive.Very nice considering it experiences traffic.



I was surprised to find the Glen above not submerged under water but it seemed that the ground was firm and maybe even still frozen in parts. The energy burst I had been feeling in previous visits next to the prayer stone above is coming from at least one Earth Chakra.



There were still parts with lots of snow, as much as foot deep. Who would have thought it, given the warm weather we have had.


It was a blessing to find that a new vortex has formed on the Holy Ridge. In the picture above the dogs are in the vortex. This is the first station on the Holy Ridge and you are looking towards the Back Woods.

The location of the vortex is interesting. As I noted in Vortices and Spirals the location of a vortex can an indicator of the size of sacred site, of special areas.....Very interesting because none of us has meditated or prayed there.



Just up ahead of the first station is a vortex ring/vortex marked by the large flat prayer stone on the left; it is on a hump, or slight rise. I assume the rise is from a downed tree--but the pile rocks on the right may indicate that perhaps there is a stone pile underneath.


Here is where I meditated. It is located about 50 feet from the big hemlock pictured above going towards the Back Woods in the gnarly area.

What's there? I really don't know. Some aspect of Mother Earth associated with Fields of Consciousness. As I have noted on several occasions as you begin to perform spiritual practices in earnest and with no religious baggage (karma) the land and Mother Earth begins to reveal itself, just as we progress in our spiritual transformation revelation begins to appear.

Three vortices in the area of the first station on the Holy Ridge, New areas and aspects, and a great vibe in a warm and welcoming neighborhood.

Wow. I did not have time to fully explore. But what I found was very positive and a blessing. I thank God and Mother Earth for the bounty that has been bestowed upon us at Muller.

Thank you.

No comments: