Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sacred Sites Update--Swami Vivekananda's Cottage, Wellesley Island, Thousand Islands

I took the opportunity to drive north to Swami Vivekananda's Cottage in Thousand Islands Park on Wellesley Island in the Thousand Islands after my survey of Thompson Park ahead of Faerie Festival on the 19th in Watertown. As I noted on my previous post on July 14th, the cottage  will only be open from August 10 to the 24th this year. The cottage itself will be open those days from 10AM to 12 Noon and from 4PM to 6PM. We walked the grounds.

The vibe and atmosphere are still great. Even if you can't get into the cottage visiting the grounds is well worth it.  Here are some pics










I strongly encourage you to visit and experience the wonder and power of this place.

No comments: