Monday, July 24, 2017

Manitou Stone at Norwich's Mt. Hope Cemetery

On the way home from my survey last Friday in Norwich I stopped by to say hello to my friend Joe at work. He told me I should check out the stone structures behind Mt. Hope Cemetery; he had mentioned this to me years ago.

I went to the cemetery thinking the stone structures were located just behind the cemetery. I ended up climbing the hill behind the cemetery for about 30 minutes to get to the top. I was unprepared, wearing sneakers and brought no water with me. But it was well worth it.

I don't think that I found the stone structures Joe's friend had told him about. I did find several large stones; many marking Energy Lines. More time was needed to determine whether it was just coincidence, or that the stones were intentionally placed. My recent ongoing survey of the Ledges Area has taught me to consider Energy Lines in my geomancy and survey of sacred sites and stone structures.

Thank you Joe.

Here are some pictures:


There are several large stones and piles of stones are on the top of the Hill. There is nothing extraordinary about many of  them.

 Then I saw this Manitou Stone. An upright stone buried in the ground with a gravestone type of shape. Notice the stone next to the Manitou stone on its lower right next to it, intersecting it at an angle. It marks an Energy Lines coming into the Manitou Stone at that precise angle, as I show below.


 Notice the Maintou Stone in the upper center and the surrounding stones.



Red Lines marks the Energy Lines coming into the Manitou Stone. Notice how Energy Lines connect the stones. Also notice how one Energy Line intersects the Manitou Stone perpendicuallarly while another intersects it parallellly--as if it came in one should blade area and went out the shoulder blade on the other side.


 I have marked another Manitou Stone M2. Notice how it is connected to the original Manitou Stone (M1) and that one Energy Line bisects it perpendicularly and other bisects it parallellly.


 I found the above line of large Stones on my way out.



The red lines show Energy Lines. Notice how the stones outline the Energy Lines. Interesting but no conclusive proof that this was intentionally done as with the Manitou Stones above.

It was a great day and a wonderful chance to explore a new area. Thanks again Joe. 

I encourage everyone to go out there and explore Mother Earth and say thanks and give Her a  big hug.

Blessings to everyone.

madis

No comments: