Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wind Turbines Are Damaging All of Creation and Mother Earth--Technology Kills

This past weekend on my way to do a review of Thompson park (Watertown, NY) ahead of the sacred walk and talk I will be doing at the Faerie Festival I drove by Barnes Corners and re-experienced all the wind Turbines along Rte 177; IT WAS HORRIFIC!!!!

It was there about a decade ago I stopped to take a picture of what I thought was a wonderful sight to see alternative energy and the protection of Mother Earth. As soon as I stepped out of the car my head began to hurt, seriously hurt, as if a large set of pliers were pinching my temples on either side of my head.

I took out my dowsing rods and sure enough the windturbines were blocking the flow of prana, the life force,  and preventing it from properly doing its job and nourishing all of life. 

I began to do some research, wrote some things and did a video. Wind Farms, Wind Turbines are incredibly destructive and harmful to all of creation and Mother Earth. They are flat out VERY, VERY BAD. They are the equivalent of toxic polluters littering the landscape with harmful chemicals and toxins, only they do it to the unseen world and Mother Earth's Subtle Body.

Here are a few things to help educate you about this great danger and killer.  We are talking about something way beyond all the birds killed by the blades of a wind turbine:

Wind Turbines Disrupt the Flow of Prana my article, 
also https://www.wind-watch.org/documents/wind-turbines-disrupt-the-flow-of-prana/ 

My YouTube Video, Wind Turbines Influence on the flow of prana, chi and qi

Dr. Nina Pierpont author of the Wind Turbine Syndrome who was early on reporting about the many people living in the North Country that were having physical problems because of living in close proximity to wind turbines. She was seriously hounded by industry.

Wind energy: Bad for you, bad for the environment

Wind turbines may trigger danger response in brain
The low frequency noises from turbine blades can be picked up and can trigger a part of the brain linked to emotions, scientists have found

Windwise Massachusettes looks to stand up to the powerful corporate powers behind wind turbine and educate about the health concerns created by wind farms.

I encourage all Energy Healers--Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, BodyTalk,...--to go stand next to a wind turbine to experience the horror that I am talking about.

Here are some pictures:





TECHNOLOGY KILLS

No comments: