Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Metaphysical Progressive--We are Fighting the Last War

I have set up a blog on which I will occasionally write about politics/protest/activism, the Metaphysical Progressive. I just posted about the dangers of Technology, below is a link. Technology Kills is an issue I have been writing about on this blog for some time. I will post links on this blog when I post.

Blessings,
madis


Wednesday, August 16, 2017

We are Fighting the Last War, Technology is the Villain

Generals have long been noted for fighting the last war with catastrophic results.  There are countless examples, from France’s Magimot Line of concrete barriers that failed to stop Hitler’s tanks, to post 9-11 when many questioned whether our military was still too focused on the Cold War and unprepared for the new war on terror. It’s time we, progressives, asked ourselves “are we still fighting the last war?”

No comments: